If you own a property in Jerusalem, whether you
use it frequently or only occasionally, our Management Services will be
of invaluable assistance to you.
Our goal is to make our clients’ stay in their home in Jerusalem as
comfortable and pleasurable as possible.
The concept of our management is a combination of maintenance and
We believe that the best way of solving problems is to prevent them
We provide the following services:
- Visit the property on a regular basis,
i.e. weekly or even more often, making sure that the property
remains sound and secure. We search for leaks, general damage, check
the premises for intrusions or burglary, check and operate
appliances, air the property, flush toilets and open the taps.
- Inspect and maintain appliances and systems.
- Handle deliveries.
- Collect the mail weekly.
- Pay bills regularly.
- Manage a petty cash account and present periodic reports.
- Connect the alarm system to our phones.
- Manage and supervise professional cleaning services before ,
during and after your stay.
- Supervise repairs and renovations.
- Manage gardening services.
- Manage extermination services.
- Attend home owner association meetings.
- Arrange for pick up and delivery of laundry.
- Arrange laundry in closets and drawers.
- Prepare the property for your arrival.
- Arrange for fresh flowers and other requests.
- Make up beds.
- Purchase food and drinks according to your request.
- Stock the pantry according to your request.
- Turn on heating / a.c. before your arrival.
- Turn on hot water before your arrival.
- Manage the building and decoration of your Succah.
- Concierge services.
Rental management services
If you wish, as professional Real Estate Brokers , we are also able to rent your property for short or long term periods. Our rental management services include the following:
- Locate suitable tenants.
- Show the property to potential tenants.
- Check on the condition of the property before, during and after
the rental period.
- Collect and deposit rent payments.
- Help with changing the title of utilities to the tenant’s name
(for long term rentals).
- Calculate and charge for utilities (for short term rentals).
- Arrange professional cleaning and laundry services.
- Arrange the building of a Succah.
- Deal with maintenance issues and repairs.
- Take care of tenants requests.
- Inspect the property at the end of the lease.
- Prepare financial reports for the owner and tenant.
- Provide administration services concerning the management of the